Danvers and Waltham Agway Chicks


Danvers and Waltham Chick Days


All Standard Chicks are Vaccinated for Mareks at the Hatchery and 

SELECTED BREEDS ARE 90% Guaranteed Pullets


The Mareks Vaccine can only be given to Day old chicks and Vaccination only gives chickens a chance to built resistance and reduces the instances of symptoms developing. Just because your birds are vaccinated does not mean they are immune.

ALL Chicks are vaccinated (Bantam and Standard)


 10% Chance You COULD get a Rooster if they are 90% sexed so to be safe, buy an extra or two! 

No, we do not take the cockerels back.

No hatchery will 100% guarantee Females UNLESS there Sex- Linked Birds.

Bantams are St Run ONLY. (MALE AND FEMALE)


Minimum of 6 Chicks.


All Chicks are first come first served, We do not hold them or accept early payment.

WE WILL AT NO TIME GIVE REFUNDS, OR REPLACE LIVE OR DECEASED POULTRY AFTER THEY HAVE LEFT THE STORE!


DANVERS AGWAY CHICKS

9 wenham Street

Danvers MA 

978-774-1069


ATTENTION LIVE POULTRY CUSTOMERS
Live chicks will be arriving Thursdays at 10 AM.
We are expecting a high volume of people to pick up chicks. We will still be allowing small groups of 10 at a time into the store and will also be offering a curb side service. Starting at 9:30 we will start taking orders over the phone and asking for Credit cards no Cash. If you know what chicks you would like it will make the process a lot quicker and easier. We will list the breeds arriving down below so you can decide what you would like. Once again We DO NOT hold or do a prepaid service on chicks. It is first come first served. The minimum is 6 Chicks, prices vary depending on breed and most are sexed day old pullets. Anyone looking for more information or need chick supplies we would love if you could come in the day before while we have more time to dedicate to teaching/helping with chickens.


STILL IN STOCK AS OF MARCH 28th

 Black Australorps 

 NEW Rhode Island Blues 

NEW  Blue Jersey Giants ST RUN $15

NEW Ayam Cemani  ST RUN $60

  NH Reds

  Blue Rocks

 Light Brahmas 


JUST ADDED for 4/2

Easter Eggers

Black Sex links

Blue Rocks

Buff Brahmas

Buff Orpingtons

Cuckoo Marans

Gold Laced Wyandotte's

Light Brahmas

Noir Marans

Rhode Island Red

White Leghorns

DUCKS

(15) White Pekins ST RUN

(5) Khaki Campbells ST RUN

(5) Domesticated Mallards ST RUN


Arrival 4/9

(50) Easter Eggers Pullets

NEW (15) Blue Laced Wyandottes ST RUN

NEW (15) Chocolate Orpingtons ST RUN

NEW (25) Cream Legbars ST RUN

NEW (25) French Black Copper Maran Pullets

NEW (15) French Blue Copper Marans ST RUN

NEW (25) Lavender Orpington Pullets

NEW (25) Light Brahmas Pullets

NEW (25) Olive Eggers Pullets

NEW (15) Red Orpingtons ST RUN

(25) Silver Laced Wyandotte Pullets

NEW (10) Ayam Cemani ST RUN

JUST ADDED Blue Rocks

JUST ADDED Rhode Island Reds

JUST ADDED Barred Rocks

JUST ADDED Buff Orpingtons

JUST ADDED Light Brahmas

JUST ADDED Black Sex Links

JUST ADDED NH REDS

DUCKS

JUST ADDED (25) White Pekins ST RUN


ARRIVAL 4-23

(25) Barred Rocks Pullets

(25) Black Sex Links Pullets

(25) Buff Brahma Pullets

(25) Golden Comets Pullets

(25) Rhode Island Reds Pullets

(25) Speckled Sussex Pullets

(25) Black Jersey Giant Pullets


ARRIVAL Date 4-17

(25) Bantam Special ST RUN

(25) Assorted Bantam Silkies ST RUN

(15) Standard Polish Crested ST RUN


DUCKS

(5) Cayuga ST RUN

(5) Mallards ~These will fly~ ST RUN

(5) Snowy Mallards ST RUN

(5) White Pekin ST RUN

(5) Fawn and White Runner ST RUN


ARRIVAL Date 5-7

(25) Easter Eggers Pullets

(25) Black Australorps Pullets

NEW (25) Blue Rocks Pullets

(25) N.H Reds Pullets

(25) White Rocks Pullets


Ship Date 5-27

25 Assorted Guinea Hens ST RUN


Ship Date 6-10

50 Broad Breasted White Turkeys


 Ship Date 6-29

50 Broad Breasted White Turkeys 



WALTHAM AGWAY CHICKS

54 Emerson Rd

Waltham MA 

781-894-4880


Date Shipped 3-25

(25) Black Australorp Pullets

NEW (25) Olive egger Pullets

(25) Rhode Island Reds Pullets

NEW (25) Rhode Island Blues Pullets

(25) White Leghorns Pullets 

(25) Black Jersey Giant Pullets

(25) Easter Egger Pullets


Date Shipped 4-8

(50) Easter Eggers Pullets

(25) Barred Rocks Pullets

NEW (25) Blue Rocks Pullets

NEW (25) French Black Copper Marans Pullets

(25) Golden Comets Pullets

(25) Speckled Sussex Pullets 


(25) Assorted Bantam Silkies ST RUN


Date Shipped 4-22

(25) Easter Eggers Pullets

(25) Barred Rocks Pullets

(25) Buff Orpingtons Pullets

(25) NH Reds Pullets


Date Shipped 6-30

(25) Bronze Broad Breasted Turkeys





Recent Photos

Recent Videos

8202 views - 2 comments
7050 views - 0 comments
7745 views - 1 comment
7041 views - 1 comment

Testimonials

Featured Products